Sandra:

In addition to verifying the configuration / setup information recommended in
other responses, insure that you have assigned a cost group to each component
and then create and activate a valid cost price (price button) for the cost
version that is being used.

Greg

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, Sandra Megasari