Hi,
    Im a beginner in Axapta Programming,
    I wrote a code in the insert method of a table(wmspickingRoute) for adding
the newly created record into another table which was in another database. But
my problem is if i got any error in adding record to the table(wmspickingRoute)
in current database ,it should not add the record to the table in another
database, But my coding is not doing soo,
Instead it adding the record in to the table in another database.

      Please Help me to get out of this Problem..
                         Waiting fr Reply........