Hi James,
The company I work for (Microsoft partner for AX) has a division in China.
Below is the info provided by my colleagues there:

"Microsoft certified AX 2009 for its China Localization for all the accounting
rules requirements, in fact AX was certified since it was AX 4.0 back in 2006.
MS China has a division sales organization developing extra localization pack
through out the year and their price and value offering is very competitive in
China. There is no need to integrate AX with local system other than POS. There
are many successful installations in China for a number of years already
including some large and small implementations. The best approach is to find a
local China Partner to handle the local implementation due Language and culture
issues."

Our company NMB China is a division of NMB Solutions and it was established in
2006 and has a number of successful implementations. I can send you the contact
details of my colleagues there if you want to give them a call.

George

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "James Flavell" <djf1...@...>