From: Mohamed Ismail <ax.consult...@yahoo.com>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, 22 July, 2010 6:27:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Sub-Contracor work details

Hi Naveen...

If the ProdBom for the production order including service item which represent
the subcontractor charges and the item line type is "Vendor" and the vendor
account has been defined for that line, then within the Estimation update the
record will be created in the Sub-Contractor Work Details which will refer for
the auto created purchase order for that service.

Best Regards,

Mohamed Ismail