Hi Afin,

You can use SYSEXCELAPPLICATION class for opening the excel application on
the desktop from AXAPTA.

The Code should look something like this

    SysExcelApplication application;
    SysExcelWorkbooks workbooks;
    ;
    application = SysExcelApplication::construct();
    workbooks = application.workbooks();
    application.visible(true);
    workbooks.add(); // In case you want to open a new blank worksheet
    workbooks.open( str _filename)// In case you want to open the existing
file in to excel from the code in Axapta.(Str _ filename is nothing but the
string parameter for the function) i.e. your existing file path.

--

Thanks and Regards
Nikhil   Pujar