Hi,

My client belongs to a Packaging Industry and is using AX 2009 and has
configured automatic generation of Serial Number at the time of Production
Report As Finished. Following is the scenario, when the problem arises:

A production order is started with a quantity of 1000 KG. But, when it comes to
measure the produced quantity, production personnel realizes 1010 KG. Hence, he
has to mark 'Accept Error' check box before reporting as finished. But,
application creates two transaction with two different serial numbers i-e-
first one is of 1000 KG and other one is of 10 KG. How can we have a single
transaction of 1010 KG with one serial number.

Thanks,
Jawad Shafi
Functional Consultant,
MCITP - Applications for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009
Cell: +92 333 237 3042