From: SUNEEL BABU <suneel...@hotmail.com>
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] I got a problem with employee form
To: "Axapta Knowledge village" <axapta-knowledge-village@yahoogroups.com>,
"Development" <development-axa...@yahoogroups.com>, "Arjit babu Ax"
<arijit.b...@gmail.com>, "amit bhatt AX" <amit_bha...@yahoo.com>, "Anitha AX"
<mail2eani...@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, August 5, 2010, 1:20 AM

Hi,
I got a problem with employee form.  i.e.,

I want to add some fields to empltable. For this "I create a new table with the
required fields along with emplid". And i attach the table as a datasource in
the employee form. I put the fields in a new tab page.

Now i create a new record in empltable but i am unable to insert values in to
my new table. The fileds are disabled in the tab page. How can i activate the
fields. I tried with create method. But it does't work.

Please any one send me the solution ASAP