Hello again

Some of our customers are receiving "attachments" called winmail.dat, others
are reporting no attachments at all.  Most are receiving the PDFs as
attachments - research so far suggests that these lucky customers are the ones
most like to be using Microsoft Outlook as well.

Version of kernel: 5.0.1500.2116
Version of application:  5.0.1500.2116

i.e. AX2009 with Hotfix Rollup 4

Version of Microsoft Outlook 2003:  Service Pack 3

Some Internet surfing says that we should not be using RTFs at any stage - but
we are twice nominating HTML as our format in Microsoft Outlook.

I have checked properties of our attachments in Adobe- True Type (CID), Arial,
Identity-H.  While these are not the same in detail as documents in Version 3
Axapta, they are common enough.

If anyone has good advice or a link to offer on this topic, I'd be pleased.
This is a very common issue - sadly it has occurred in AX2009 not Axapta
Version 3 for us!

TIA
George