I know that this message is rather old, but I thought I'd respond since I
recently encountered this myself.  After much messing around I finally broke
down and opened a case with MS.  There is a hotfix associated with the
hierarchy not showing correctly.  I am not at my work laptop at the moment or
I'd be happy to let you know what it is.  Needless to say it took care of the
problem.

Bill

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "florencio_aguilar"