Dear Pranam,

Hope it helps you to solve the issue.
The Dynamics AX Object Server 5.0 service terminated with service-specific
error 80 (0x50)
When attempting to start the AOS Service after changing the Log on, the
following error appeared:

Windows could not start the Dynamics AX Object Server 5.0$01-[Application] on
[Server].  For more information, review the System Event Log.  If this is a
non-Microsoft service, contact the service vendor, and refer to
service-specific error code 80.

System Event Log:

The Dynamics AX Object Server 5.0$01-[Application] service terminated with
service-specific error 80 (0x50).

This occurred regardless of any database permissions.  The workaround was to
apply the following permissions to the following folders:

%ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Dynamics AX\50\Application\Appl\[Application]

Modify, Read & execute
List folder contents
Read
Write

%ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Dynamics AX\50\Server\[Application]\Log

Read
Write
While the AOS Service was down, the following error got written into the
Application log each second:

Microsoft Dynamics AX Business Connector Session 7.
RPC error: RPC exception 1722 in Ping occurred in session 50

Source : http://danielkuettel.spaces.live.com/

Regards,
Venkat