We have an AX 2009 SP1 hotfix rollup 4 installation.

I have struck an unusual, and seemingly intermittent issue.

When starting an AX client on the AOS server many grids only shows one
record - Users, On line Users, Sales Orders, Customers.  A report we
were testing shows one line also.

On the other hand, the complete General Ledger Chart of Accounts can be
seen on grid.

Thankfully, our users who have client computers, are not reporting any
problems.  (Perhaps they might at some stage in the future?)

Other observations:
*  Table Browsers in Dynamics Ax showed single record where the Grids
did
*  SQL Server shows complete data
*  Drilling down from one Form to another form shows records PRECEDING
the target record, the target record, then no more records below that.
e.g. Drilling down from a Sales Order line to the Item Form.

This morning we had the 1-record grids etc, later on we had all records
showing, now I see one record per grid.

The problem has recently been reported elsewhere - in a Google forum
last month:

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.axapta/browse_thread/thr
ead/854e431c358aea13

No solution offered there, but I can see we are not alone.

We found this very scary.  Can you please let us know how to resolve
this.

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.axapta/browse_thread/thr
ead/854e431c358aea13

In our case