Greetings, and thanks!  I guess I must have beat you to it.  Just a
quick note -- when we do commit a bug fix to the proto-stable branch,
kindly also make sure it is fixed in cvs head -- it is the converse
which of course does not apply.

Take care,

--
Camm Maguire                                            [EMAIL PROTECTED]