Thanks, that worked fine!

Now - I don't want to have to go through the arduous business of downloading
masses of stuff before I can compile Axiom on Windows (and neither do my
students).  All I want is one simple installation file: download, install
and that's it.  Do you know if the current Windows binary will ever be
upgraded?

Thanks,
Alasdair