>I was having some problems getting a copy of the axiom book for a colleague.
>
>On Frontpage:
>
>"Axiom Book" directs me to http://www.lulu.com/content/190827, which says that
>the book costs 12$ to download and says that Tim Daly is its author.  I guess
>it's not the axiom book.  And asking for money for a tutorial is, in my
>opinion, not encouraging.
>
>Download get's me to
>
>http://axiom-wiki.newsynthesis.org/Mirrors?go=/public/book2.pdf&it=Axiom+Book
>
>but here none of the two links (Europe and US) works for me and Konqueror
>3.5.5.
>
>I do not know how to correct this, unfortunately.

Jenks book: http://axiom.axiom-developer.org/axiom-website/book.pdf
Daly book:  http://axiom.axiom-developer.org/axiom-website/bookvol1.pdf

The tutorial book is available from lulu.com because course instructors
will not teach a course without (a) a paper copy of the book and
(b) an ISBN number. However, the sources for the book are part of
every Axiom distribution and the pdfs are available online.

Tim