> The GrassmannAlgebra domain has been added to Axiom. --Tim

Tim,

Thanks, do you have any views about how it should evolve from here? I think
the first stage is to fix the known issues and get the inverse function
working well enough to be able to implement transforms for any metric.  At
that stage I think the code should be useful for experimenting with
geometry/physics applications.

Then at some stage I think it would be good if there were to be some sort of
discussion about the code and naming structure. For instance: how the
categories and so on should be designed to relate to other algebra families in
Axiom such as Cayley-Dickson, Spinor, Hopf and Tensor Algebras.

Martin