Many thanks for your responses, and for your comments.

Is there a list somewhere of integrals which can be solved in closed form
by Axiom/FriCAS, but cannot be solved by the most recent versions of
Maple/Mathematica?  I would be very interested in seeing such a list - but
I don't myself have access at the moment to either Maple or Mathematica.

Many thanks,
Alasdair

--
[image: http://www.facebook.com/alasdair.mcandrew]