Hi,

I did a common lisp script that dumps the output of the preparsing step in
Axiom's compiler. The preparser is a preprocessing step that takes care of
the indentation rules in spad files. In summary, it inserts parentheses and
semicolons according to the layout.

https://gist.github.com/cheery/d3030435b47eefa0481adaa8b0697e3d

I'm writing an interpreter for spad files in Lever language to understand
how the Axiom environment works. The intent is to verify that I've
understood how this thing works, and maybe get this CAS embedded into my
language.

I'm also reading books on category theory, current one in list is the
"Category Theory for Computing Science" by Barr and Wells. If somebody
happens to know great books that explain the subject, I would like to know.

I already gained several insights how I can improve my programming
language. I'm probably going to find some more as I study deeper into this
system.

Henri Tuhola