Hi all :)

First-time (hopeful) user of Axiom here. I'm using macOS, and I'm trying to
run Axiom via Docker, as suggested on Axiom's download page
<http://www.axiom-developer.org/axiom-website/download.html>.

I've installed the latest version of Docker, and have successfully run docker
pull daly/axiom from Terminal.

However, when I execute docker run -i -t daly/axiom axiom, Docker seems to
start up a process that immediately shuts down again. There is no output to
Terminal, apart from a newline.

Each time I do this, a new entry appears in the Docker GUI that says
daly/axiom "EXITED". See attached screenshot.

I haven't used Docker before and don't fully understand how it works, so I
might be missing something obvious. Any tips appreciated.

Thanks,

Johan