In Synaptic, here is a version of Axiom that hangs when I try to usethe Hyper
Doc.

In Debian I get thesame faulty version.

I have also manytimes, tried to download the program, the last one from
Sourceforgeand after a long time, the same result.

My very lastattempt, a bin file, very fast but no results.

I also got apermission denied to an echo, etc.

*It seems that theLinux (four of them) do not have the necessary staff.

My actual Linux is:

Linux Mint 20.1Cinnamon

It is a Debian-UbuntuLinux that can be defined as an Ubuntu.

My request is anAxiom that works properly in Ubuntu.

Please consider *,because it is a fact.