From: Samisa Abeysinghe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005 2:49 AM
To: Apache AXIS C Developers List
Subject: Re: Proposal - release versioning and branching model.

Well there is a right time for everything. While there are *more
important things* like fixing Jira issues are pending it is a *waste
of time* at this point in time to go on discussing this.

I would have more interested in, if you were to discuss how many Jira
isses you could be fixing for 1.5 and would make lost of sense at this
point in time. If you are really serious about the betterment of the
project that is the best available option at this point in time is to
have a look at Jira and do some code fixes.

There is a release manager already for 1.5, and I think he will take
care of the release plan as proposed already. And the release manager
will take care of those *VOTES* as well.

Samisa...