Hi
damitha kumarage wrote:

Hi Nandika,

On 10/26/05, *nandika jayawardana* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    Hi all,

    In current om implementation, om nodes can be created
    programmatically as well as using the builder .When om elements
    are created programmatically , many om_elements will be pointing
    to the same namespace struct instance if it was given as the
    namespace in creating  elements.
Now when axis2_om_node_free() to free the om tree , a segfault occur if above situation has happened in the code.

when you say "pointing to the same namespace struct instance" I guess somewhere you use
x = y where x and y are pointers.

instead do

x = axis2_malloc(env->allocator, sizeof(y))
memove(x, y , sizeof(y))

BTW we need to have axis2_memmove, axis2_memcpy etc. Is n't it?

damitha

    Therefor checking mechanism is required to make sure that above
    problem does not occur .
    any comments .....

    regards
    nandika