Eran Chinthaka wrote:

Forwarding to the correct mailing list.

Benjamin, please use axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org for your questions with Axis2C.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Axis2C deployment and clients
Date:   Wed, 8 Feb 2006 18:28:08 +0100
From:   Benjamin Bender <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:     axis-user@ws.apache.org

Hi,

I'm got the latest version of Axis2C running under Fedora Core 4 and I'm using it as standalone version (i.e. I'm not running it in a Tomcat). Now, I've got a C program and I want to deploy it as a web service. Since, I'm new in Axis I have no idea how to deploy this program and how to create a client for it. I tried the Java version also and got some services deployed and clients built. Can somebody tell me how to deploy services and create clients with Axis2C, I did not find any documentation on it.
Ben,
Axis2C is still in early stages. Hence we are yet to document a user guide. However, you could look into the samples that came with Axis2C M0.3 milestone release. There are two samples, echo and math, and they show how you can use OM to prepare request, process it and prepare the response.
Thaks,
Samisa...

Thanks,
Ben