Hi All,
    There is a little problem when doing MTOM.
    om_output writes directly to XML writer. But in case of MTOM, the binary contet goes outside XML. Hence wite_optimize should be writing to the stream directly rather than to the xml writer. However the current implementation does not expose a stream, but only the XML writer.
   As a solution, I would like to suggest that we include a get_binary method to om_output. Once the xml content is serialized, one could call get binary to get the binary content and write to the stream.

Thanks,
Kapila