Samisa Abeysinghe wrote:

Damitha Kumarage wrote:

Hi,
I would like to have current build.sh renamed to build_all.sh and keep the original build.sh(before the project moves and folder structure changes) as it is.

+1. This will ease the build process, when it comes to build all and build individual projects.

BTW, can we have a clean.sh and clean_all.sh as well. clean.sh would clean the axis2 source and the samples.
clean_all.sh would clean all the projects built bu build_all.sh

done
thanks
damitha

Thanks,