Cool. May be we can place the initial implementation in a folder named "rampart" as in the case of axiom, woden and the other sub projects.

What would you start with? Username/Token?

Thanks,
Samisa...

Kaushalye Kapuruge wrote:

Hi All,
I am pleased to announce that we have started implementing the security module for Axis2/C. This will follow the architecture in Rampart module(http://ws.apache.org/axis2/modules/rampart/1_0/security-module.html) in Axis2/Java.
Cheers,
Kaushalye