Hi,
Not directly relevant to codegen is it ;-)

Ajith

On 6/23/06, Samisa Abeysinghe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi All,
    We have to group the API docs to help users traverse the doxygen API
docs with ease.

    I would like to propose the following structure. Please comment.

axis2
    axis2_addr
    axis2_context
    axis2_description
    axis2_phaseresolver
    axis2_receivers
    axis2_util
    axis2_clientapi
    axis2_deployment
    axis2_engine
    axis2_transport
    axis2_mod_addr
    mod_util
axiom
    axiom_attachments
    axiom_om
    axiom_parser
    axiom_soap
    axiom_util
xml_schema
    xml_schema_processing
    xml_schema_components
    xml_schema_types
woden
    woden_builder
    woden_schema
    woden_types
    woden_util
    woden_wsdl
    woden_xml

I have not included Rampart here. Once we are more clear on what the
exact structure of Rampart is we can do that.

Thanks,
Samisa...

Ajith Ranabahu