Dinesh Premalal wrote:

Hi devs,
Hope to do following modifications to guththila code in order to minimize memory leaks and enhance the performance of guththila xml parser.

Good to hear this. We need guththila up and running very badly IMHO.

guththila_reader
------------------------
1.Replace guththila_environment, guththila_allocator, guththila_error with axis2_environment, axis2_allocator and axis2_error. axis2_xx implementations has less errors , well tested implementations and no point of maintaining same implementations in two places

Please consider using axis2_log as well.

2. Remove it's local stack implementation and use axis2_utils stack implementation

+1.

                 3. Implement space , comments and pi handling functions.

I thought we had space implementation. May be I am mistaken.

4. Adding guththila_reader_create_for_io (), guththila_reader_create_for_memory () functions.

This will be great. So we could use a guththila wrapper as an alternative to libxml2 wrapper. At the moment we can only use libxml2.

guththila_writer
---------------------------
                1. Integrate with aixs2_utils stack implementation.

+1.

If you have any ideas please let us know.

Please also adhere to the same coding convention as of Axis2/C. (Well no we do not have it formally documented, may be you can help to do that as well ;-). But please have a look at the axis2_svc_client.h header, that is our master guide as of now)

Thanks,
Samisa...

thanks,
Dinesh