Fixed subject prefix!

Samisa Abeysinghe wrote:
Hi All,
Looking at the number of issues raised in Jira after the release of 0.93, I feel rather than rushing for a 1.0, we should release a 0.94, (and may be few more 0.9*) before we do a 1.0. For 0.94, we should look into memory leak fixes as planned and other critical bugs in Jira as re-use of service client and calling a service from a service etc.

   Thoughts please.
Thanks,
Samisa...