I tried to codegen with '-d adb' and for both C and Java I get an error shown below.
Any clues as to what may have caused the problems?

Samisa...

Exception in thread "main" org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException: org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException: No proper databinding has taken place at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGenerationEngine.java:224)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:32)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:21)
Caused by: org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException: No proper databinding has taken place at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.extension.DefaultDatabindingExtension.engage(DefaultDatabindingExtension.java:37) at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGenerationEngine.java:177)
        ... 2 more