Jim,

Please refer to my previous email [1] (i.e., set the Axis2RepoPath
to the absolute directory that you have axis2/c deployed).

Since you are invoking the client with the corresponding url
(http://thunder-hd2:9090/deployAxis2RC3/services/math),
IMO you don't have to specify as <Location /axis2> in the
configuration. <Location /deployAxis2RC3> should work fine in
your case.

If it doesn't work, please attach your new configuration and the
error that you get again.

Regards,
Dumindu.

[1] http://marc.info/?l=axis-c-dev&m=117746932813749&w=2

Jim Seipp wrote:
Hi,

I changed the config to </Location /axis2
And I still get the same messages.

Thanks,

Jim