Manjula Peiris wrote:
Hi,

I think we need to check whether we have replaced or removed any API
function or constant since 1.0 release. Accoarding to [1] adding new
functions or constants should not affect the binary compatibility when
minor version is upgraded.
Agreed, but aparently there seem to be something wrong in the code that breaks binary compatibility. May be some function macros, not sure.

Samisa...
[1] http://apr.apache.org/versioning.html#strategy

-Manjula.