Question: How can I secure SOAP messages?
Answer:
To secure SOAP messages, you need to engage Apache Rampart/C[1], which can be downloaded from here[2]. Please refer the installation guide[3] and configuration guide[4] for more details.
[1]http://ws.apache.org/rampart/c/
[2]http://ws.apache.org/rampart/c/download.cgi
[3]http://ws.apache.org/rampart/c/docs/installationguide.html
[4]http://ws.apache.org/rampart/c/docs/configurations.html

BTW, I created a wiki pagefor this.
http://wiki.apache.org/general/axis2c/FAQ
If you like you can sign up and keep editing it. I think its easier to manage/view the FAQ in a WIKI than in mailing list.

HTH
-Kau

Spencer Davis wrote:
I am having some trouble finding good answers for some of the questions.
- How does Axis2/C interoperate?
- What is Axiom?
- How can I use SOAP 1.1?
- How can I enable the Guththila parser?
- How can I secure SOAP messages?
- How can I support QOS?
I have tried searching the mailing lists but I did not find any good answers.