+1

Thanks

   ~sanjaya

Samisa Abeysinghe wrote:
Hi All,
I would like to propose Dinesh Premalal as the release manager for Apache Axis2/C 1.2.1 release.

Since we have identified few glitches, it is worth to fix them with a patch release, along with any bugs we have fixed since the release of 1.2.0.

Dinesh was volunteered to be the release manager and I would like to call this vote confirm his role as RM.

   Here is my vote: +1.

Thanks,
Samisa...