+1.
Kau

Dinesh Premalal wrote:
Hi Devs,

I would like to propose Lahiru Gunathilake as an Axis2/C committer. Lahiru has contributed a lot to improve Guththila parser and test many components in Axis2/C. Here [1] is some of the issues that he has worked on. I'm sure that he will be a resourceful person for Axis2/C project.

Here is my +1 for Lahiru !

thanks,
Dinesh

1. http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&reporterSelect=specificuser&reporter=lahiru <http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&reporterSelect=specificuser&reporter=lahiru>

--
http://nethu.org/

--
http://blog.kaushalye.org/