Thanks, Senaka.  My GET test is now working!

-Dave.

-----Original Message-----
From: Senaka Fernando [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2008 12:13 PM
To: axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: [AXIS2C] Questions about using REST

Hi again Dave,

I did fix two bugs in the code, with respect to REST, one of which you
reported, and another that indirectly affects. I also tested your
scenario calling the endpoint,

http://localhost:9090/axis2/services/echo/echoString/Hello/ using
Mozilla Firefox, which returned,

<ns1:echoString>
<text>Hello</text>
</ns1:echoString>

Please do try now, I believe it should work for you.

Regards,
Senaka