Dinesh Premalal wrote:
Hi Kasun,
"Kasun Indrasiri" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
 For e.g. If we try to axiom_node_to_string -> it prints 'null' . But we can
get any other attribute (local name or text) from the detached node.

- And also for cloning nodes, we should have a better approach than 'detach'.
Because, detach remove the node from the original node.

I think we better implement cloning method for axiom_node. Could you
please raise a jira with the description of the problem?

We have discussed this before, however, I cannot locate the threads. Practically, it is impossible to implement cloning for an axiom_node. Because, all the linked lists would have to be cloned. That includes all children and their namespaces and attributes. Just have a look at the current implementation of axiom_node and you would sure to realize the complexities of cloning.

Samisa...