Hi Pankaj,

Don't you find any dynamic libraries inside /usr/lib? The true issue is
that on your system it does not have the library to which we expect would
create shared libs. That means you don't have libdl. But, it is available
under another name libzrldsrl. To make the configure script use libzrldsrl
instead of libdl, you will have to change the configure.ac as I told
before. Then you need autotools to run configure since it has changed.
That is why I asked you to copy libzrldsrl as libdl and try running
configure so that you don't need to change the configure.ac. It would be
much easier if you could install autotools. In that case you can simply
make any change to configure.ac and run configure.

Regards,
Senaka