Hi All,

I have Rampart/C all hooked up and my callback authentication dll is
working perfectly.  My question has to do with getting the userid and
password once my service is invoked.  Where do I get these from?  I
don't want to store them when my authentication callback validates as
that wouldn't handle multiple simultaneous requests.  When my service
invoke method is called, I need to get the userid and password in order
to perform the operation in the context of that user.

Thanks,

-Dave.

solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and