Senaka Fernando wrote:
Hi all,

At present, we have the ability to specify the location of a static wsdl
file that can be attached to a service. However, there is no such
implementation where we could simply lookup for a default file and serve
it if the static wsdl path is not specified.

This requires just little bit of effort in storing the folder path of the
service during deployment, and searching for a wsdl, "service_name.wsdl".
Where "service_name" is the name of the service.

What happens if the WSDL is not there?

Samisa...