Hi Lasith,

"Lasith Eranda" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> 1. It is similar to the way you have embedded libxml2 in to Axis2C.
I would say Yes, However it might be little different since expat
doesn't have StAX API.

> 2. User have to install expat library before build with expat
> parser.
Yes.

> 3. I have to implement all the methods which was implemented in these two
> files
> with libxml2         parser wrapper.
>         libxml2_writer_wrapper.c
>         libxml2_reader_wrapper.c

Actually You have to implement methods under
axiom/src/parse/xml_writer.c and
axiom/src/parse/xml_reader.c , both guththila and libxml2 implemented
that.

> 4. I have to change the build system to build with expat parser.

Definitely, After successful integration we could give --enable-expat
option.

> Those are the ideas i had after familiarizing with Apache Axis2C. I just want
> to know whether I'm going in correct direction. I think that would be very
> helpful for me to write an effective proposal.

AFAIU, you have sufficient understanding about this
implementation.

> And the next important thing that i want to know is what sought of a proposal
> you are expecting. Could you please point me out what are the facts that you
> are expecting in the proposal. For now i have some idea on how to implementing
> this project idea but unfortunately i'm bit of confuce on what to write on the
> proposal. So i need some feed from you to get some idea about that
> too.
I don't have a clear I idea about what should be in proposal. The
points mentioned in here [1] are good enough for me. I think this [2]
is a good proposal to get an idea.

1.http://code.google.com/p/google-summer-of-code/wiki/AdviceforStudents
2.http://drupal.org/files/application.pdf

thanks,