Hi,
I think the hack samisa proposed earlier is not working, because we didn't
include any header files specific to guththila inside axiom code which
related to om_stax_builder.c. If we include it in axiom_xml_reader.h, it
worked well. But this hack is not acceptable due to it parser specific code
inside axiom code (other than wrappers). Is there any specific '#define' for
libxml. If we have one we can change the current code to check whether
libxml is enabled, or we can simple define AXIS2_ENABLE_GUTHTHILA at
configuration.

Other than the comment handling, there are many places in om_stax_builder.c
which we have use AXIS2_GUTHTHILA_ENABLED. I think we must fix this before
1.3.1 release.

Please feel free to comment in this.

Thanks
Milinda.