Are you using the latest release artifacts?
This seems to crash while freeing XML comment. There was such a bug with Guththila and that was fixed for the latest release artifacts.

Alternatively, you can check with libxml2 as well.

Samisa...

Kasun Indrasiri wrote:

    This looks to me as if something wrong with repository. Did you
    make sure that you cleaned the old repo?

    Samisa...

Hi,

I have cleaned the old repo and we tested this on two machines and still getting the same error.

Thanks.
Kasun

Samisa Abeysinghe Director, Engineering; WSO2 Inc.