I have tested source and binary distributions with Debian GNU/Linux testing (lenny) and it works fine.
Here's my +1

Thanks

  ~sanjaya

Dimuthu Gamage wrote:
Tested linux binaries with codegen tests. Everything works fine.

Just one minor issue, I found directory named 'share' in the binary
pack which has readme s related to tcpmon, I think that should be
moved to the bin/tools directory. But it will not effect the release a
lot.

So +1 for the release.

Thanks
Dimuthu