Hello,

I have been looking at the Axis2/C code. Axis configuration files indicate that
Axis supports multi threading. It appears at first glance that it is the HTTP
listener (in transport phase) which provides multi threading support. And the
rest of Axis(Axis engine, message receiver) is single threaded. Kindly let me
know whether my understanding is correct.

Also I'd like to know if its feasible to introduce multi threading in the
message receiver.

Thanks and Regards,
Rinil