Manjula Peiris wrote:
Hi devs,

As I understood after going through Axis2/C transport and Axiom stuff
following things need to be done in order to do $subject.

1. Fix problems in the http transport when sending data as chunked.
Currently it is sending the data as one chunk and in the attachment case
data is missing.

You mean with the client transport? How about with libcurl?

2. Change the logic in data_handler, mime_output in order to prevent

+1. I think, like in the receive case, you can provide a set of callbacks here.

Thanks,
Samisa...

If you have any ideas on how to do above it will really speed up the
development.

Thanks,
-Manjula.

Samisa Abeysinghe Director, Engineering; WSO2 Inc.