On Sun, 2008-06-15 at 23:19 +0530, Samisa Abeysinghe wrote:
> Dinesh Premalal wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Samisa Abeysinghe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> >
> >> Why not release the MTOM Caching stuff as an "experimental"
> >> feature. That way users can also sneak a peak and test the stuff.
> >>
> > I think we may need to wait one more month for the release as Manjula
> > suggested. IMHO, if we could do this release end of this month without
> > MTOM caching, it may give enough time for Manjula to implement the
> > rest of the things.
> >

> I was under the impression that we already have something working. That
> is why I proposed to release it as experimental.

Yes Axis2/C MTOM support is there. If we add new code for attachment
processing (receiving end) it will work. What we can do is we may
disable specifying the callback and if users want they can try it. If we
going to do this then I need to revert all the modifications I have done
in the sender side in order to merge the branch back to the trunk.

-Manjula.