I have tested both binary and source on Windows and they work.

Here is my +1.

Thanks,
Samisa...

Dushshantha Chandradasa wrote:
I tested src and bin on windows and it works fine.

Here's my +1 for the release

regards,
Dushshantha

On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 11:29 AM, Supun Kamburugamuva <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    Hi Devs,

    I have uploaded the Apache Axis2/C 1.5.0 release artifacts here
    http://people.apache.org/~supun/axis2/release_1_5/1.5.0
    <http://people.apache.org/%7Ekaushalye/release/rampart-c/1.2.0>

    The key to verify the release artifacts can be found at
    http://people.apache.org/~supun/axis2/release_1_5/1.5.0/KEYS
    <http://people.apache.org/%7Ekaushalye/release/KEYS>

    If the released artifacts are fine, please vote for the Apache
    Axis2/C 1.5.0 release.
    Here is my +1.

    Thanks,
    Supun

Samisa Abeysinghe Director, Engineering; WSO2 Inc.