On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 1:45 PM, Nikola Tankovć
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hy there,

Hi Nikola,
Hope you are doing great with your GSoC work.

To test the speed/performance of your work, you can follow a similar way
where we used to measure the performance of Axis2/C.
The procedure was like this.
First we deploy axis2 services inside Apache/httpd. That is we used
mod_axis2 apache module. We deploy mod_axis2 on one server machine.
Then we need to load a service with some client requests/payloads. For
sending simultaneous requests and loading the service we use apache bench
[1] in a seperate client machine. Once you have done this apache bench will
give you the statics by which you can come into conclusion about the
speed/performacne.  To achive the maximum (yes this is just for your
infromation, you can ignore these if you want) you can compile Axis2/C with
-03, set the log level to cricital and use keep alive in apache bench etc..,
Basically we use number of requests per seconds(TPS) that can be served  by
the service as a measure of performance. So set up your environment(deploy
the services through CGI interface) similar to this and perform a test
similar to this. A detailed description of the test can be found here[2] in
the latestst Axis2/C performance results article. Good luck!

[1] - http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/programs/ab.html
[2] -http://wso2.org/library/3868

-Rajika

  I saw some time ago there were results of speed test of Axis2/C, so I was