Hi,

Yes, you are right. It seems that Apace doesn't allow running with root
access. There is another directive called LoadFile. You can specify the
other libraries that require root access in the LoadFile directive. I'm not
sure weather this will work. But please give it a try.

Supun..

--
Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc