Supun Kamburugamuva wrote:
Hi all,

I have a module which has a handler in the out flow. When a message is sent by a client, this module needs to send separate messages prior to sending the the original message. What is the best way to send these messages? Should I use the service client, operation client or any other means of sending a message through axis2/C?

Sandesha has done this. Please have a look into the Sandesha code.

Samisa...

Thanks,
Supun.
Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc

Samisa Abeysinghe Director, Engineering; WSO2 Inc.